Another premium product from the San Diego-based company, Satechi’s Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speakers are a great way to feature your sounds while boasting phenomenal quality. Its ergonomic and compact design makes it incredibly desirable for people who are mindful of space, while not sacrificing size for clear and crisp full stereo sounds.
Useful for all kinds of computers and easily utilized for all instances, the Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 is a cost-efficient and highly functional speaker set that you will find a joy to use each and every time.
The elegant matte finish means that it also boasts aesthetics on a level that will be enjoyed by minimalistic fans, and it is fully rubberized on the outside to keep it somewhat durable and still stylish. The Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 offers uncompromising audio quality at a price that is easily affordable.
Featuring high-fidelity sounds that will make you appreciate its relative size, the Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 is a great addition to any desk that needs a good and pleasing set of speakers.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows devices
- Easy connectivity via USB 2.0 (for power source) and 3.5mm headphone jack; plug and play experience, with no driver installation necessary
- State-of-the-art design utilizing a sleek, rubberized finish; elegantly made to easily fit any desk as beautifully as can be; rubberized to provide some sort of durability
- Ergonomically designed, with volume control on the wires to minimize speaker space as much as possible and to keep volume operations always within reach and easily operated; conical design is stylish, sleek and easily fits any desktop scheme
- Small dimensions of 4.1in x 13.4in x 9.6in easily fits the smallest space to be as conservative on space as possible; weighs a mere 1.6 pounds for easy moving if needed
- Crystal clear highs and very deep lows, with a great frequency response of 90Hz – 20KHz; enjoy high fidelity sound that’s powered by a small 5W power rating for each speaker
- Sufficient signal-to-noise ratio of ≥65dB providing clear and noise-free sound even with ambient noise in background
- Comes in two color schemes to fit your aesthetic needs: black and white
The Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speaker set is another cost-efficient innovation from Satechi, a brand well-known for their sleek line of audio, Bluetooth, smart phone, tablet, camera, and office accessories that you yourself use on a daily basis for connectivity.
Satechi keeps its device line updated in order to keep up with the demands of an ever-updating market of software. The Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speaker set is comprised of two speakers, fully compatible with Mac and Windows devices, be it a desktop or a laptop, making it perfect for both avid Apple and Microsoft users.
It features easy connectivity via USB 2.0 and a 3.5mm headphone jack, and is easily compatible with all known designs of PCs and laptops. The Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speaker set is designed for a plug and play experience, and is therefore free from any driver installation once it’s fully set-up.
The Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speaker set uses a sleek, conical design that is stylish and yet fully functional. The outside is rubberized to offer some sort of functionality in the form of durability, all within the grounds of an aesthetically pleasing and state-of-the-art design.
The Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speaker set can easily fit any computer desk, with placement variation made possible by a 58.5″ long cable from speakers to computer and a 34.5″ cable between the speakers themselves.
It is also very ergonomically designed, from its small size to its placement of the volume control on the wire itself, to provide optimal volume adjustment control much more easily.
The Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 computer speaker set has small dimensions of 4.1in x 13.4in x 9.6in to easily fit small nooks in order for more functional and space-saving placement.
It weighs in at a very light weight of 1.6 pounds so it can easily be moved around with more convenience. It has a very clear frequency response of 90Hz – 20KHz for clear highs and deep lows.
The smaller size of the unit means that the bass can sound weak with far too much treble on some ears. If bass is a more important quality than getting cost-efficient and small speakers then this set of speakers may not be up to par with your expectations.
The loudness is also a bit dull; especially if there is a lot of ambient noise, so only purchase this if you can use it somewhere where you know it’ll be quiet.
In terms of affordability, there is no denying that Satechi Dual Sonic Conical v2.0 is easily one of the more affordable choices for computer speakers out there, and cost-efficiency is no problem if you’re not looking for crystal bass sounds or a particularly loud speaker. A must-have if you’re in need of auxiliary speakers that have to be very small and cost-efficient.