Arion Legacy prides itself on more than forty years of audio and electrical experience. Though generally overshadowed in terms of popularity by more well-known brands such as Klipsch, it has been known to provide incredible speaker systems at a price that is quite affordable and cost-efficient.
Their computer speaker offerings are also nothing to be underestimated, as proven by the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00U7HQWRQ” locale=”US” tag=”5i-20″]Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550[/easyazon_link], a powerful 2.1 speaker system that boasts high fidelity sound in a below-$100 price tag.
The Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 is designed to bring out a wide range of dynamics in all sounds it produces, from gaming to music to movies and others. Adding these speakers to your desktop turns it into a powerful entertainment system, while adding it to an existing entertainment system further enhances it.
The power produced by the Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 is matched only by the crisp sound it produces, and that is truly something.
As a computer system’s audio is not quite complete without a proper audio system, the Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 is perfect in providing that need and so much more.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00U7HQWRQ” locale=”US” src=”http://bestpcspeaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/51jvsycI4L.jpg” tag=”5i-20″ width=”500″]
- Full connectivity through a 3.55mm jack, perfect for a wide variety of devices not limited to computers and laptops; includes a 3.55mm-to-RCA cable, making it perfect for living room entertainment systems as well
- Fully integrated 2.1 speaker system powered by dual subwoofer cables and left and right satellite cables; two satellite speakers with wide range of dynamics in a variety of acoustic drivers plus subwoofer system with deep and enhanced bass sounds that are also deep and expressive
- Separate control box for incredibly intuitive control scheming: power controls; dual-input switching; bass, treble and volume controls; USB charging port for smartphones, MP3 players and Bluetooth devices; microphone, headphone and additional input jack, all now within easier and simpler reach for intuitive and full access to all controls
- High-fidelity audio through a total of 8 acoustic drivers: 2 dedicated tweeters, 4 woofers and 2-subwoofer system, all reproducing a wide range of dynamics present in virtually every type of music with ease; custom-shaped all-wood cabinets on satellite speakers and subwoofers for enhanced soundstage
- Full native audio pass-thru for full music enjoyment even without batteries; batteries required for enhanced audio output and active noise cancellation
- Includes extra-long and detachable cables between each module: 10ft between left and right satellite, 6.5ft between subwoofer and control box, 8.5ft between control box and power adapter, and 6.5ft between PC and control box
The Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 is a set of very powerful speakers. It is made with a quality that rivals higher-end computer speakers while still maintaining its price under $100, which is a feat in itself.
The Deep Sonar 550 is fully compatible with any audio-emitting device that has a 3.5mm jack and within the range of an external power source. It even includes a 3.55m-to-RCA cable, making it perfect even in living room entertainment systems.
The Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 is a 2.1 speaker system, meaning you get two clear-sounding and enhanced audio satellite speakers which make use of a variety of acoustic drivers for warm and rich sounds plus a subwoofer system for those deep and expressive basses.
What separates the Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 from most other 2.1 speaker systems on the market is that it has its very own control box, which comes included in every system. This means that all the controls for the speaker system are built into one console, eliminating the need to reach in different places for sound manipulation.
The control box includes the power control for the system, a dual-input switching flip-switch, a USB port for charging smartphones, MP3 players and Bluetooth devices, three separate jacks for microphone, headphone and an auxiliary input device, plus of course bass, treble and volume knobs.
The Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550’s high fidelity sound is achieved through a total of 8 powerful acoustic drivers including: a tweeter plus 2 woofers on each satellite speaker plus 2 subwoofers on the subwoofer system. The result is a deep and rich sound that succeeds in replicating a wide range of dynamics present in virtually every type of music with ease.
The problem most associated with the Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 is its isolated cases of poor fulfillment of defective parts, such as missing knobs and/or bad wires. In these cases, it’s good to let the seller know as soon as possible in order to seek out replacements.
For a pair of mid-range speakers, the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00U7HQWRQ” locale=”US” tag=”5i-20″]Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550[/easyazon_link] does its job well and is as cost-efficiently as possible. The separate control box is a great innovation, and the price is affordable and well-spent if you are in that range.